Budder's Better Seasoning Co.is a two-person business with two delicious products.
Budder’s Better Montreal Seasoning was created by perfecting the flavor and consistency of a time-honored seasoning profile, until we had the finest all-purpose seasoning blend on the planet. Our special blend of: Organic / Kosher Garlic, Pepper, Coriander, Paprika, Dill, Sea Salt and Onion boogie together like nobody’s business to make the irresistibly delicious, Budder’s Better Montreal Original and Spicy.
Budder’s Better Montreal brings the love to the flavor in your recipes without overpowering them. It’s perfect for your favorite cut of meat, or for almost every savory dish. We use Budder’s Better Seasoning for everything from steak, chops, meatloaf, spaghetti and eggs, to chicken, fish, burgers, potato salad, deviled eggs, and even as a seasoning for tartar sauce! And more! We share our recipes at our website BuddersBetter.com
Do your taste buds a favor, and treat them to the finest all-purpose seasoning on the planet, Budder’s Better Montreal, Original and Spicy. Budder’s Original flavor is ultra savoriness, great for all tastebuds. Budder’s Spicy has just enough red pepper flakes and Pepper to let you know it’s there, without the mouth-burn that won’t go away.
The best part of it is that 10 percent of all profits will donated to The Salvation Army.
Thank you for your support!
‘LET YOURSELF BE CREATIVE – WE’LL DO THE REST’ is the slogan of this independent, brilliant full-service St. Louis production company has been the LTYM official videographer since 2014. Wyatt Weed and Gayle Gallagher cover the gamut from corporate, non-profit projects, training videos, music videos, docs, demo reels, drama, comedic, & fantasy productions. Thank you Pirate Pictures for always believing in us and always making this adventure so much fun! We Love You!!!
Voted one of the 10 Best Record Stores in the United States by USA Today, this community record store has existed in some form in St. Louis for over 36 years at 6610 Delmar Blvd. in the University City Loop, 314-721-4096. Thanks for all of your support! Come on down to the Loop and visit!
LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER is a national series of live readings by local writers on the beauty, the beast, and the barely-rested of motherhood in celebration of Mother's Day. Shows are in cities all across the United States. This 6th annual production in St. Louis promises to take you on a journey you will not soon forget! This year, our two shows will be on Saturday, May 12th at 11am and 3pm. at the beautiful St. Luke's Institute of Health Education at 232 S Woods Mill Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017. See you there...You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, and You'll Be Inspired!
THE STORY BEE-STL IS CREATING A BUZZ...ONE STORY AT A TIME!
Children K-6 submit original 3 to 5 minute stories to be considered for auditions in March. The show will take place on April 28th, 2018 where children will have a chance to share their efforts on a live 'BEE'AUTIFUL stage at the .Zack Theater, 3224 Locust Street, St. Louis, MO 63103.
· Product/Service exposure on ALL B D & C social media platforms including:
- Facebook, You Tube, SCTV, Instagram, Twitter, weekly newsletter, and the B D & C website. www.braindeadandcookingwithfriends.com.
- Sponsor will have a link on these sites so that the viewer can visit their own website for more information on their product/service. Sponsor will have commercial time allotted on each show for maximum exposure.
- Product/Service exposure on B D & C Social Media Platforms:
- Facebook, YouTube, weekly newsletter, and the B D & C website.
- Link on aforementioned sites enabling viewers to visit ‘Sponsor’s’ own website for more information on their product/service.
- Sponsor will have commercial time allotted on each show for maximum exposure.
- Product/Service exposure on Facebook, weekly newsletter, and B D & C
- Sponsor will have a link on these sites so that the viewer can visit
their own website for more information on their product/service.